Personal Accident Compensation
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault within the last three years we can help you claim the compensation you are legally entitled to.
Our professional service has helped many people across the UK claim compensation for personal accidents. We believe you should be able to claim compensation if you were injured during an accident and were not to blame.
If your claim is successful, you will receive 100% of your compensation and your solicitor will claim his costs from the insurance company of the person or organisation who is responsible for the accident.
To enquire if you are entitled to compensation, please enter your details Submit Enquiry and we will contact you as quickly as possible.
It is very important to instruct a specialist accident compensation team or solicitor to discuss this in the first instance.
Personal Injury Claim Process
1. Contact accident injury Claims and tell us about the injuries you’ve sustained.
Our advisors will provide you totally free advice.
You can start the claim process on the left.
2. A accident injury Claims advisor will assign you one of our personal injury solicitors.
Your personal injury solicitor will handle your claim and will instruct you on how to deal with your case.
3. Your personal injury solicitor may require you to attend a medical examination.
The medical expert will examine your injuries and its progression and will report any other trauma, stress or problems arising from the accident.
4. Your solicitor will negotiate the best settlement of compensation for your injuries.
5. You receive a cheque for your personal injury claim with 100% of the compensation.
Start Your Claim
Fill out the details below to start your claim - we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or simply emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org